Select a City
PO Box 40063 RPO Lagimodiere, Winnipeg, MB R2C 4P3
The Grey Nuns’ convent, Winnipeg’s oldest building, houses Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum. Built for the Grey Nuns who arrived in the Red River Colony in 1844, the structure is an outstanding example of Red River frame construction. The Museum presents an impressive collection of artifacts that reveal the lives and culture of the Francophone and Métis communities of Manitoba, including a special exhibit about Louis Riel, the “father” of Manitoba.
494 Taché Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 2B2