Select a City
PO Box 280
26 Main St.
Lanigan is located in south-central Saskatchewan, on the TransCanada Yellowhead Highway #16 and Highway #20, approximately 117 km east of Saskatoon on Highway #16 and 170 km north of Regina on Highway #20. There are major airports located at both these centers. Our community is served by Greyhound bus lines. in addition we also have a grass landing strip catering to light aircraft.
- Centrally located in the province of Saskatchewan with daily bus service
- Home to one of the largest potash mines in North America - PCS Potash Lanigan Division
- Home to the largest feedlot and ethanol plant in Canada - Pound-Maker Adventures Ltd.
- One of the lowest crime rate communities in the province with a RCMP detachment of 4 and highway patrol of 1.
- Protective services including RCMP detachment, volunteer fire department and ambulance service.
- Serviced residential lots are available including pavement, water & sewer, curb & gutter, sidewalks, power, natural gas all prepaid. Average lot prices range from $10,000 to $13,600 per lot.
- Reasonable housing for purchase or rent.
- New House Tax Incentive Policy: Year 1 - 100% tax concession.
- Full compliment of Health Services including a hospital, seniors lodge and senior housing.
- K-12 education with access to community college programs.
- Licensed government subsidized daycare centre with 30 spaces.
- Full service business sector to meet all your family needs
- Home to five churches including Pentecostal, Knox United, Lutheran, Roman Catholic and Christian Fellowship.